Saturday 8 February 2014

Thoughtful, Teary Thursday

2/6/14 (Had to bite back tears on the walk back to my room, from this solo breakfast- my last breakfast at the Palms.  I was so sad to think about leaving the next morning, and was overcome with how wonderful God has been to us to let us experience this as a family.)

Thursday morning

I am enjoying the last full morning here-alone! Having breakfast by the ocean, but by myself.  The boys are doing cartoons and cereal in bed, and Mark is still resting.  I figured I'd bring my notebook with me to jot down a few last things. :)

Snuck out early to the patio and to the water to snap some pics of the morning sky.  So blessed when the sun started to ruse over the mountains down near Christianstead.  Thank You, Lord, for causing this earth to continue spinning on it's axis.

Our Daily Bread devotional: Psalm 46:2: "Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the sea. " Lord, I have loved this vacation so much.  It could not have possibly been any better!  Thank you for this unnecessary gift.  Thank You for all of the countless prayers You answered "yes" to- especially all of the ones I lifted up about our safety.  Please forgive me for any worrying that I did.  I love You, Lord.









No comments:

Post a Comment